Skin care basics are the most easiest to follow in all of our health regimens. Due to its easy visibility to know the results of using products on our skin, it becomes very easy to test and maintain our skin. It is only bathe time which we require to put to take care of our skin.
Here are the simplest steps of the basics to take care of our skin.
• Finding a good cleanser to which your skin responds very well is important. Once you know the best cleanser your body is effective to, you should stick on to using it. Bar soaps are better to be avoided.
• Body shampoos are the best to prefer for a good bath. At night, for your facial skin, cold cream should be applied which should be wiped-off after some time.
• Morning time, all you require would be splash warm water which helps to remove any extra oil in the skin. It is never wise to wash the face with either hot or the cold water
• Exfoliation is very important which has to be a regular step in your weekly routine of cleansing your skin. The compelling truth before the exfoliating is that that men’s skin tends to look fresher because they shave every day which automatically gives way to exfoliation.
• A gentle scrub will be sufficient for removing the dead skin cells which makes your complexion look dull.
• Make sure to use a quality scrub because the grains in the cheap scrubs may result in tearing your skin.
• Retinoid is famously known for the exfoliation. Retinoid also helps to generate collagen which is the structural fiber in the skin.
• A toner would help to remove the excess oil, the dirt and the makeup from your face.
• Moisturizers are an essential for any skin types; acne related skin would be an exemption. When your skin feels dry, that means a good moisturizer is what your skin requires.
• The last, but the most important and as a final point to be remembered the most is to use a good sunscreen with good SPF content is a must if you are planning to get out in the sun.